Phone Banking Bruschetta
- 1 baguette thinly sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea or Kosher Salt and Pepper
1) Preheat oven to 425
2) Place sliced bread on a cookie sheet, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
3) Place bread slices into oven, toast until slightly browned.
Choose Your Topping
- 1/2 small onion (diced)
- 10 Basil Leaves cut into thin strips
- 1/2 tablespoon of Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 small vine tomatoes or the equivalent proportion of cherry or grape tomatoes
1) Combine onion, tomatoes, basil, tablespoon olive oil and 1/2 table spoon vinegar into a large bowl. Gently toss.
2) Scoop out the tomato/basil mixture onto each slice of bread and serve!
- Goat Cheese
- Figs (thinly sliced) or pomegranate seeds
- Basil or mint torn into thin strips
1) Spread goat cheese onto toasted bread.
2) Top with fig or pomegranate seeds.
3) Drizzle warm honey over each piece.
4) Final topper is a little basil or mint... then serve!
- Sliced mushrooms (white, crimini, or a combo of your favorites)
- Bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- One tablespoon butter
- One tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1) Melt butter and heat oil in medium sauté pan.
2) Add onions and cook into translucent.
3) Add mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are browned and onions are caramelized, stirring occasionally. Cook time about 5-7 minutes.
4) Remove mushrooms and onions from heat and toss in parsley.
5) Scoop mushroom, onion and parsley mixture onto slices of toast and serve!