"What is Happening To Our Country" Watermelon Feta Salad
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- Bunch of parsley, chopped
- 1/2 seedless watermelon, cut into cubes
- Feta cheese (use as much or as little as desired)
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 table spoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- Kosher Salt and Pepper
1) In a medium bowl, whisk oil, vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper to make the dressing
2) Combine watermelon, cucumbers, parsley and feta into a large salad bowl.
3) Top salad with dressing and gently toss.